North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein led a coalition of 12 attorneys general in sending a letter to Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke urging him to terminate the Interior Department’s plan to expand offshore drilling.
- Documents: LetterCA Press Release
- Document Type: Non-rulemaking Letters Press Releases/Statements
- States: California Connecticut Delaware Maine Maryland Massachusetts New Jersey New York North Carolina Oregon Rhode Island Virginia
- Agencies: Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Department of the Interior
- Issues: Clean Air & Climate Clean Air Act Fossil Fuels Natural Resources Oceans and Water Policy Offshore Drilling Oil and Gas Public Lands & Wildlife Water Wildlife
- Era: Trump Administration
- Action Type: Rulemaking & Other Federal Administrative Proceedings