California Attorney General Xavier Becerra led a coalition of 13 attorneys general in challenging the Trump administration’s rescission of the long-standing “Once In, Always In” policy aimed at securing lasting reductions in emissions of hazardous air pollutants by requiring major sources to keep their emissions controls in place after reducing their emissions levels below major source thresholds.
- Documents: Petition for ReviewCA Press Release
- Document Type: Petitions Press Releases/Statements
- States: California Delaware Illinois Maryland Massachusetts New Jersey New York Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island Virginia Washington Wisconsin
- Agencies: Environmental Protection Agency
- Issues: Clean Air Clean Air Act
- Action Type: Litigation