Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh led a coalition of six attorneys general in filing comments opposing the Department of the Interior’s proposal to scrap safety measures implemented for offshore oil and gas production in the wake of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion off the Gulf Coast.
- Documents: CommentsMD Press Release
- Document Type: Comment Letters Press Releases/Statements
- States: Maine Maryland Massachusetts New York North Carolina Virginia
- Agencies: Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement Department of the Interior
- Issues: Fossil Fuels Oceans and Water Policy Offshore Drilling Oil and Gas Water
- Era: Trump Administration
- Action Type: Rulemaking & Other Federal Administrative Proceedings