California Attorney General Rob Bonta led a coalition of 17 attorney generals urging the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to grant California’s waiver application for its heavy-duty truck standards. These standards would set stricter limits on exhaust emission for NOx and particulate matter.
- Documents: Comments
- Document Type: Comment Letters
- States: California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Hawaii Illinois Maryland Massachusetts Minnesota New Jersey New York Oregon Rhode Island Vermont Washington Washington, D.C. Wisconsin
- Agencies: Environmental Protection Agency
- Issues: Clean Air & Climate Clean Air Act Clean Car Standards Climate Energy & Energy Efficiency Energy Efficiency Environmental Justice Greenhouse Gas Emissions Ozone Public Health Toxics
- Era: Biden Administration
- Action Type: Rulemaking & Other Federal Administrative Proceedings