Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford submitted reply comments responding to FERC's inquiry about restrictions on utilities passing along the costs of trade association dues to their customers. AG Ford highlighted how non-responsive the trade associations had been to FERC’s questions, noting that trade associations are similarly non-responsive to questions about association dues in state commission proceedings.
- Documents: Comments
- Document Type: Comment Letters
- States: Nevada
- Agencies: Department of Energy Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Issues: Energy & Energy Efficiency Energy Efficiency Utilities & Rates
- Era: Biden Administration
- Action Type: Rulemaking & Other Federal Administrative Proceedings